This is a seminar course — not a lecture course — that will discuss emerging trends in semantic technologies. We will have many presentations and discussions throughout the course that help you to understand, conduct, and evaluate academic research while we discuss the emerging trends in semantic technologies.
Professors: Deborah L. McGuinness
Prepare student for research in Semantic Technologies by giving them practice and guidance on:
- Critically reading research papers
- Making technical presentations, both individually and in groups
- Preparing research papers
- Preparing grant proposals
- Providing the opportunity for practice talks, suggestions, literature review, etc.