Some important links:
- Class Syllabus
- Homework 1 (Due 9/9)
- Homework 2 (Due 9/16)
- Homework 3 (Due 9/30)
- Public version of Watson slides: http://www.slideshare.net/jahendler/watson-an-academics-perspective
- Watson@RPI slides: http://www.slideshare.net/jahendler/watson-summer-review82013final
- Homework 4 (reading and watching, due 10/7)
- Links to useful information and videos about neural networks - includes some videos shown in class and some that weren't.
- Homework 5 [Download]
- Homework 6 (Due Oct 28)
- SHORT project proposals due Nov 4th -- details here.
- By Nov 11th each team should send the Professor an email listing (i) WHO is on the team (all members), and (ii) a short 1-2 paragraph description of the project your team is proposing.
Upon receipt of this email, the sender (and cc's) will receive a reply from me with more information about the presentation to be made on Wed, December 2rd in class.
Stay tuned for information about registration for the Nov 18 IBM event -- the mechanism for student registration is still being finalized. Plan on attending as much of the day as you can, but certainly the times overlapping scheduled class times.
General class format
- Any important announcements material or etc.
- DIscussion of readings for week, homework, or other such topic.
- Presentation of material by Professor and/or students
- Group work, team time, or other such.
Course: Cognitive Computing