TWWeb

TW Web Site Meeting April 19, 2010

Agenda

  • getting demo set up for May 4th
  • Evan status
  • Eric status
  • Jin status

Attendance

  • Patrick
  • Evan
  • Eric
  • Jin
  • David Molik

Action Items

  • Eric will work with Evan on new form creation, converting what Eric has already done to new system
  • Jin will look to see if we can have our own Drupal Node
  • David will work with Evan and begin to work with XSLT
  • Evan will check with Li regarding cached sparql
  • Patrick will begin to learn how to do everything

Notes

  • Eric says that the forms created are just for creation, not for editing

TW Web Site Meeting April 26, 2010

Agenda

  • TW Ontology

Attendance

  • Patrick
  • Evan
  • Eric
  • Jin
  • David

Action Items

  • Eric and Patrick will take a look at the TW ontology and remove properties or create equivalentProperty equivalentClass
  • Eric will continue to work with Evan on creating the forms
  • David will continue to work with Evan on creating the XSLT
  • Jin will work to see if can remove content from the edit page and use our forms within the page (in a div using JavaScript)

Notes

  • TW Ontology, created tw:Document equivalentClass to foaf:Document
  • same with Agent, Person,

TW Web Site Meeting May 03, 2010

Agenda

  • TW Ontology
  • Status Updates

Attendance

  • Patrick
  • Evan
  • Eric
  • Jin
  • David

Action Items

  • Evan will submit the new ontology and instance data to subversion
  • Patrick will submit the new version of the cmap to subversion
  • Eric and Evan will sit down Wednesday so Eric can take back the forms
  • David will have some of the rendering done by next Monday, Organization, then project then theme
  • Jin will set up some load tests for the triple store
  • Jin will take some form and create a drupal form page.

Notes

  • Would it make sense to make

TW Web Site Meeting May 10, 2010

Agenda

  • Update on last weeks action items
  • Status of rendering content
  • Status of forms
  • Status of drupal pages
  • Security, ability to allow people to only see and edit certain pages

Attendance

  • Patrick
  • Evan
  • Eric
  • David
  • Jin in data-gov meeting

Last Weeks Action Items

  • Evan will submit the new ontology and instance data to subversion (DONE)
  • Patrick will submit the new version of the cmap to subversion (DONE)
  • Eric and Evan will sit down Wednesday so Eric can take back the forms (DONE)
  • David will have some of the rendering done by next Mond

TW Web Site Meeting May 18, 2010

Instance Modification:

To add an instance is easy, simply bring up the form for that instance (maybe assign a URL within Drupal before loading the form).

To remove an instance is also easy if you do not consider blank nodes, simply remove all triples that have the instance as either the subject or object.
Other thoughts on this...

  • Will there be any triples (not including blank nodes) that should be deleted and do not directly reference the instance?
  • Will there be any additional instances that should be deleted if they are only referenced by the instance being deleted and nothi

TW Web Site Meeting May 25, 2010

Agenda

  • Go over meeting between Eric and Evan last week
  • Go over action items from last web site meeting
  • Evan status
  • David status
  • Jin status
  • Ontology updates
  • Instance data
    • Let's all add some during the meeting

Attendance

  • Patrick
  • Evan
  • David
  • Jin (call in)

Last Weeks Action Items

  • David to request SVN account (DONE)
  • Patrick to give David SVN account (DONE)
  • David to test his XSLT
  • Patrick to check with Jin on his two action items from last week (DONE)
  • Eric to check with Jin on submitting instance data (new and mods) (DONE)

TW Web Site Meeting June 1, 2010

Agenda

  • Past action items
  • Current status
  • Paper/presentation
  • Links to logos, images, documents, etc...
  • What do we need other students to do

Attendance

  • Patrick
  • Evan
  • David
  • Jin

Last Weeks Action Items

  • Patrick
    • BCO-DMO
      • Working Groups
    • WHOI
      • Working Groups
    • Patrick West
    • Patrick West's Publications/Posters
  • Evan
    • Evan Patton
    • TW Website Project
    • NSF
  • Jin
    • Jin Zheng
  • David
    • David Molik

New Action Items

  • Patrick
    • BCO-DMO
      • Working Groups
    • WHOI
      • Working Groups
    • Patric

TW Web Site Meeting June 8, 2010

Agenda

  • Status

Attendance

  • Patrick
  • Evan
  • David
  • Jin

Action Items

  • Patrick to create more instances for
    • publications
    • presentations
    • projects
    • working groups
  • Jin to create all hist instances for presentations/publications/papers
  • Patrick will get students to create their person instance data with a role
    • don't have a form yet, but they can create the rdf directly

Meeting Notes

  • Evan updates the triple store by running a script that
    • shuts down the triple store,
    • erases the database,
    • starts the triple store,
    • and l

TW Web Site Meeting July 13, 2010

Agenda

  • Status
    • Evan
    • David
    • Jin
  • Ontology discussion with Greg
  • Drupal and different access control (Jin)
  • Daily meetings starting next week

Attendance

  • Patrick
  • Evan
  • David
  • Jin
  • Greg

Action Items

  • Patrick to get more individual RDF for Person
  • Patrick needs to get solid date

Meeting Notes

  • Evan is writing a script to translate the publications/presentations from MediaWiki into our RDF
  • Still outstanding
    • Publications/presentation
    • Location
    • Role
    • Event
  • Getting ready for production
    • Triple store and end-poi
Syndicate content