* Patton, E.W. & McGuinness, D.L.: Scaling the Wall: Experiences Adapting a Semantic Web Application to Utilize Social Networks on Mobile Devices. In: Web Science 2010.
* Patton, E.W. & McGuinness, D.L.: The Mobile Wine Agent: Pairing Wine with the Social Semantic Web. In: Social Data on the Web workshop, co-located with the 8th annual International Semantic Web Conference. (Washington, D.C., Oct 25-29, 2009)
* Patton, E.W. & McGuinness, D.L.: Tetherless World Mobile Wine Agent: An Application for Semantics on Mobile Devices. In: Poster and Demo session of the International Semantic Web Conference. (Washington, D.C., Oct 25-29, 2009)
* Michaelis, J., Ding, L., & McGuinness, D.L.: The TW Wine Agent: A social semantic web demo. In: Poster and Demo track of the 7th International Semantic Web Conference. (October 2008)
* Hsu, E., & McGuinness, D.L.: KSL Wine Agent: Semantic Web testbed application. In: Proceedings of the 16th International Workshop on Description Logics. (September 2003)
The Wine Agent ontology has also appeared in a number of other publications:
* Noy, N.F., & McGuinness, D.L.: "Ontology Development 101: A Guide to Creating Your First Ontology". Stanford Knowledge Systems Laboratory Technical Report KSL-01-05 and Stanford Medical Informatics Technical Report SMI-2001-0880, March 2001.
* Patel-Schneider, P.F., McGuinness, D.L., Brachman, R.J., Resnick, L.A., & Borgida, A.: "The CLASSIC Knowledge Representation System: Guiding Principles and Implementation Rationale". SIGART Bulletin, 2:3 (1991), pages 108--113.
Below are videos and screenshots of an early iteration of the Wine Agent on iPod touch. The latest version, which runs on Android and iOS devices, is currently under development and testing. The media files below are best viewed with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari, and the latest version of Quicktime. If you are having trouble viewing the video, right-click this link to download it locally before attempting to play it.
For press coverage, please see Announcements.